- Howard University is considering getting rid of its Classics department.
- Tell Me Aristotle, Why Do We Have Butts?
- Relevant to this project: the blog Anne with a Book asks: are classic books inherently better than modern books? (To me, “inherently” is doing a lot of work in that question.)
- Two excellent “By the Book” features from the NY Times… Ai Weiwei and Bill Gates.
- “Here are 12 great books investigative journalists might want to pick up in 2021, including guides to mobile and data journalism…”
- Interview with Amber Taylor, who wants to teach classics to kids.