- Someone read 100 classic books and shared their tips, including why to engage in book polyamory.
- I’m always slightly skeptical when people share lists of books recommended by x person or on y podcast (because of the benefits of reading things that other people aren’t), but I still think they have value. Here’s a list of every book recommended on the Tim Ferriss show.
- I also make an exception for MostRecommendedBooks.com, which was started by a Lambda School grad.
- Classics for quarantine: Reading in Michel de Montaigne’s ‘Essays.’
- I don’t speak French, but here’s a discussion of the Classics in Le Figaro.
- Not specifically related to the Classics, but Bari Weiss’s latest dispatch is worth reading.
Subscribe by Email:
- Assorted Links
- Classics and the 21st Century
- Meditations on First Philosophy
- On the Nature of Things
- The Canterbury Tales
- The Great Books
- The Iliad
- The Last Days of Socrates
- The Prince
- What I've Been Reading