- Someone read 100 classic books and shared their tips, including why to engage in book polyamory.
- I’m always slightly skeptical when people share lists of books recommended by x person or on y podcast (because of the benefits of reading things that other people aren’t), but I still think they have value. Here’s a list of every book recommended on the Tim Ferriss show.
- I also make an exception for MostRecommendedBooks.com, which was started by a Lambda School grad.
- Classics for quarantine: Reading in Michel de Montaigne’s ‘Essays.’
- I don’t speak French, but here’s a discussion of the Classics in Le Figaro.
- Not specifically related to the Classics, but Bari Weiss’s latest dispatch is worth reading.
Subscribe by Email:
- Assorted Links, 9/8/21 September 8, 2021
- What I’ve Been Reading Recently August 24, 2021
- Assorted Links, 8/12/21 August 12, 2021
- Why is Middlemarch so good? August 12, 2021
- Some more thoughts on the specificity of The Prince August 9, 2021